There are many things you should report to your local assessor like:
- New buildings
- Buildings removed, torn down or damaged by fire or natural disaster
- Remodeling (interior and exterior)
- Additions to house or buildings
- New furnace / central air
- Mobile homes
- Basement or attic finish
- Decks, patios, and garages
- Change of Address
Please call your local assessor's office to report any changes to your
property. Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated.
Livingston County has zoning regulations. Before building or buying property, please contact the county clerk
at 660-646-8000 ext 3.